Missed our March meet ups? Not to worry, here is a round up of what we discussed!
Team Meeting Minutes
30th/31st March 2015
Hotel Pelirocco 7pm/Alcampo Lounge 11am
- There will be a CRAFT PARTY in June, either 6/7th.
- Theme: Kaleidoscope
- DIY Project: Collage
- Toby is head of Craft Party, if you would like to get involved in the organisation please let us know.
AOH unofficial trail
There is a discussion thread in the forum with a form to sign up, DEADLINE 17TH APRIL. Please share with other Etsy sellers you know. We will be designing a map, and promoting via social media, spotlighting houses and sellers on the blog.
Zoe from Ladybird Likes was on the 25th February, if you missed it check out the blog for her slides.
Next talk 21st April, from The Happy Start Up company, the event is here. . Please share, invite and attend!
Ideas for upcoming talks:
Guinness World Record
- Some Ideas:
- Will try to do it at the Craft Party
Etsy UK Summit
It was on 27-28th March. Read about it here.
Etsy Made Local
- A Market on the first weekend of December, with promotion help from Etsy. It is a national event with national PR.
- The Saturday is SBS.
- We have completed the blog hop, check out the posts here.
- Other ideas for Blogging inspiration:
- Btnetsytools expanded to blog questions
- btnetsy workspaces as a blog questions
Things to check out
Hashtags that we are using on Instagram:
Carry on the discussion here.
Use http://iconosquare.com/ to check your instagram stats.
What Other Platforms are Etsy Sellers using?
- Society 6
- Not on the High Street
We could have an exhibition in the main bar area
Any team members can hire the alcoves in the hotel
Collaborations with other Teams
We will be working more closely with other big UK teams including the Dorset Team, Pretty Midlands and Glasgow Etsy Team.
Editorial Trend Lists
Etsy PR will be posting the Editorial trend lists in the forums, this will be shared in the team forum.
Brighton Etsy Calendar
We will be creating a calendar of craft fairs, editorial deadlines, Etsy deadlines etc for the local Brighton and Sussex Area.